What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you:
- Information you provide to us directly, such as your name, email address, and mailing address.
- Information we collect automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Information we collect from third parties, such as social media platforms.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the news and information you request.
- Send you email newsletters and other updates.
- Improve our website and services.
- Target advertising to you.
How do we share your information?
We share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services.
- Advertisers who help us target advertising to you.
- Social media platforms where we have a presence.
How do we protect your information?
We take the following steps to protect your information:
- We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We limit access to your information to employees and contractors who need it to perform their job duties.
- We train our employees on our privacy policies and procedures.
You have the following choices about your information:
- You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other updates from us at any time.
- You can request access to your information or have it deleted.
- You can file a complaint with the appropriate regulatory authority if you believe we have violated your privacy rights.